If you are configuring the internet access for your home network then you will need to make sure that your computer device is having a valid IP address. you have to assign static IP address to your device. in this article we are going to explain the simple steps for assigning a static IP address to your computer device so that your home network can easily get identified in the home network. This will make sure that you can have trouble free wifi access for your devices and then you can have advance management for your Linksys wifi router devices using Linksys cloud account.
Here are the Steps for Assigning Static IP Address to your Computer Device | http:// Linksys Router Login
- If you are using the windows 10 operating system for your device then you will need to click on the “Network Connections” option for your device.
- There you will need to open the “Network and Sharing Center” option for your device.
- There you can click on the option “Change Adapter Settings” option.
- Go for the “Properties” option just by right clicking on the option “Local Area Connections”.
- Click on the “Properties” option.
- Using the radio button you can click on the option “Use the Following IP Address” and then you can assign IP address, subnet mask and default gateway settings for your computer device.
- Click on the “OK” and save the settings you have made for your computer device.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can easily assign static IP address to your computer device and then you can save the settings for your device. you have to make sure that you are having valid and complete knowledge for myrouter local sign http //linksyssmartwifi.com linksys router admin login router login Linksys linksys router default login linksys router login default http myrouter local signin myrouter local sign in and all these topics are explained in the blog page of the website. You can then easily reconfigure your Linksys wifi router device and enjoy trouble free wifi connections for your devices.