There are many users who feel very confused when they choose Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device for WiFi access. In this article, we are going to explain some advance features of these router devices and then we will explain what are guest access and parental controls for these advance Linksys devices. remember that you can easily change the settings for your Linksys router using http:// myrouter.local web address.
What are Advance Features of Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router?
- You can easily handle Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router from your mobile application.
- You can update firmware your router device either using computer device or you can also configure your router device for “Auto Update”.
- You can create or change SSID and login password settings for your router device easily and secure your device login access.
- The external antennas that you are provided with your WiFi router device are used so you can get high speed internet connections for long range.
- There are many advance settings that you can configure for your Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router devices. you can secure the data packets that your WiFi router device is sending outside of your network.
What are Parental Controls and Access Controls for Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router?
When we talk about parental controls for Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device, you can easily control the websites and time for which your family members can access internet connections. You can change the time settings for which WiFi connections are allowed for your devices and you can also block some websites for your network. Parental controls are possible using http:// linksyssmartwifi.com web address.
Access control settings are used when you want to block internet connections for certain computers devices that connected to your network. You can block complete internet access for these computer and mobile devices.
If you want more details for Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device, you can read other articles from our website.