Linksys smart wifi account provides you a number of advance utilities and one of them is then you can configure and manage your Linksys wifi router device from any remote location. If you use http:// myrouter.local web address then you will able to configure your router from local device and that device need to be connected to your Linksys router either wirelessly or using the wired connections. You can also reset your Linksys wifi router devices from any remote location if you are having Linksys smart wifi account. If you want to update the firmware for your Linksys wifi router device from a remote location then also you can easily use the Linksys smart wifi tools. Make sure that you know about the hardware version of your Linksys wifi router device so that you can download the firmware for your device.
Here are the Steps for Restoring your Linksys Router using Linksys Smart WiFi Account
- Open web browser at your computer device.
- Access Linksys smart wifi account using http:// linksyesmartwifi.com or http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- Hit on the enter key and you will ask for the login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “Router Settings” option for your device.
- After that choose “Troubleshooting” option for your device.
- Go for the “Diagnose” tab.
- Click on the “Reboot” option for your device so that you can reset or reboot your Linksys wifi router device easily from any remote location.
- You will also get a confirmation message so just click on the “Yes” button.
These are the steps you will need to follow so that you can reset your Linksys wifi router devices using the Linksys connect utility. You have to make sure that you can get complete details for using the Linksys smart wifi utility because this advance utility will help to maintain your device from any location. You can visit the blog page and have more details for my router login Linksys Linksys smart router login Linksys router login page http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup linksys smart wi fi setup linksys router login www.linksyssmartwifi.com cisco linksys router loginlinksys router loginmyrouter local signoutmyrouter local sign www myrouter local and http //linksyssmartwifi.com