When you install and configure the Linksys wifi router device for your home network then you will able to enjoy wifi connections for a number of devices with your router. if you want to block some specific devices at your home network, you can apply the MAC address filtrations for your device.
MAC address is a unique identifier that will help you to identify your devices that are connected to your home network. make sure that all your computer devices are having unique MAC address so that you can then apply the MAC address filtrations for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Apply the MAC Address Filtrations for Linksys WiFi Router Devices
- Using http:// linksyssmartwifi.com web address access the Linksys connect utility for your device.
- Fill the login user name and password for your account access and go for the next step.
- From the configuration page you will need to select “Router Settings” option and then go for the “Wireless” tab for your device.
- Click on the option “MAC Filtering”.
- Using the check box you can enable the MAC filtration for your device.
- There you will get two possible options that either you can block the wifi access for the devices that you are going to specify or you can allow the wifi access for these devices.
- Click on the option “Add MAC Address” option and then you can fill the MAC address for the device you are going to configure for your home location.
- Click on the “Apply” button and save the settings you have made.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can save the MAC address filtrations for your devices. you can also visit the blog page so that you can have more details for Linksys connect Linksys smart router login http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup linksys smart wi fi setup www.linksyssmartwifi.com cisco linksys router login linksys router login myrouter local signout myrouter local sign. After getting knowledge about these topics you will able to configure your devices very easily.